From Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika Mobility
Main Page > Asset Trackers > TAT100 > TAT100 Configuration > TAT100 GPRS settings
- APN - Access point name, mandatory parameter which is used connect to internet (GPRS).
- APN Username - Access point username (optional – depending on operator).
- APN password - Access point password (optional – depending on operator).
Some operators use specific type of authentication for GPRS session – CHAP or PAP. If any of these is used, APN should be entered as "chap:<APN>" or "pap:<APN>" respectively e.g. if operator is using APN "internet" with CHAP authentication, it should be entered as "chap:internet". Information about APN and authentication type should be provided by your GSM operator.
- Domain - Server IP or DNS address.
- Port - Server port.
This section allows setting the protocol used for data transfers – TCP or UDP.
Also it is possible to choose if the encryption for sending the records should be used.
Test Connection will generate one high-priority test record and initiates connection to the configured server.
||NOTE: configuration must be saved to the device before testing the connection to the server.
- Sort by - Here X device will send the newest records first when Newest is selected, which is useful in cases when the most important parameter set is the most recent one, as a result other records will be sent right after the newest records are received by AVL application.
- ACK Type - Possible to choose TCP/IP or AVL type
FOTA WEB Settings
These settings are used to configure FOTA WEB server connection parameters.
- Status enables or disables FOTA WEB functionality.
- Domain - Address of FOTA website.
- Port - Port number of FOTA website.