TAT100 Tracking settings
Time Zone: Set tracking scenario time zone. Time zone can be set in range of -12h to +14h.
This mode is used to set Tracking Period. It could be configured in seconds from 360 to 259200. (Default tracking period is set to 28800 seconds)
Note: If On Move tracking period is configured to be greater than On Stop, when devices detects movement, On Move countdown will start and data package will be sent once On Move countdown completes.
This mode is used to set up the actual schedule of data sending. Every day of the week data could be sent up to 6 times.
The main rules of making Schedule:
- Time from 1st to 6th record must be set in ascending order.
- Intervals between different times must be at least 6 minutes.
- Days of the week must be selected by clicking on it.
Note: The record will not be generated at configured specific time, but will be generated up to a few minutes later because of time needed to boot modem and to get position.
Approximation of battery life time
We propose an approximation of battery life according to desired configuration of data transfer period.
- 24 hours = 86 400 seconds
- X desired amount to send records in 24 hours
- 24 hours divided by X desired amount to send records in 24 hours, result converted to seconds
- 1000 diving by X amount of desired tracking in 24 hours equals to Y days of battery lifetime
Example for periodic tracking 3 times a day:
- 24 hours converted to 86 400 seconds.
- Tracking 3 times a day, 24 hours divided by 3 equals to 28 800 seconds (8 hours).
- 1000 dividing by 3 records a day equals to 333 days of battery lifetime.
|Device usage with USB cable
In order to prevent device battery from running out of power, make sure USB cable is not connected, while testing the device.
Continuous use of device, while connected to the USB cable will result in faster battery drain.