TFT100 Manual CAN Commands
Manual CAN Commands
To use Manual CAN Commands functionality, the user can select any of listed available CAN protocols in CAN I/O tab apart from "None". Afterwards, Manual CAN Commands functionality can be found at the bottom of Manual CAN Settings tab in configurator.
|NOTE!||Manual CAN Commands can be tested on FW 55.00.09.rev.08 or newer|
Manual CAN Commands functionality allows user to send configurable commands in CAN network. Up to 10 Manual CAN Commands could be configured by setting parameters using SMS/GPRS commands or in configurator at the bottom of Manual CAN Settings tab.
The main benefit, of using Manual CAN Commands functionality is that the user is able to control the transport via CAN BUS without requiring additional specific commands implementation from the device's firmware side to perform certain action. To use this functionality, the user must have:
- TFT100 device with CAN interface;
- 55.00.09.Rev.08 or newer firmware;
- Transport with CAN interface;
- Transport's CAN communication protocol (with information about frames, parameters, ID's, baud rate and commands).
Manual CAN Commands Settings
- CAN Type - Enables command and selects CAN ID Type which will be used in command.
- CAN ID - Defines command CAN ID.
- Data - Defines command data.
- Data length - Defines command data length in bytes.
- Send Type - Selects command send type:
- If Once is selected - command will be send one time after it is triggered.
- If Periodic is selected - command will be send periodically after it is triggered.
- If Response is selected - command will be send once as response to received manual can message.
- Send Period - Defines command send period in ms if Periodic send type is selected.
- Response - Defines Manual CAN message which will trigger command.
- Send Count - Defines command sending count if Periodic send type is selected:
- If set to 0 - command will be send infinitely until it is turned off by user.
|16000 + 10 * Command number||CAN Type||0 - Disabled||2 - Extended||0 - Disabled||0 - Disabled
1 - Standard
2 - Extended
|16001 + 10 * Command number||CAN ID||00000000||FFFFFFFF||FFFFFFFF||CAN ID Range|
|16002 + 10 * Command number||Data||0000000000000000||FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF||FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF||CAN Data Range|
|16003 + 10 * Command number||Data length||0||8||0||Length Bytes|
|16004 + 10 * Command number||Send Type||0 - Once||2 - Response||0 - Once||0 - Once
1 - Periodic
2 - Response
|16005 + 10 * Command number||Send Period||0||2147483640||0||Period ms|
|16006 + 10 * Command number||Response||0||29||0||Manual CAN No.|
|16007 + 10 * Command number||Send Count||0||1000||0||Send Count|
SMS/GPRS Commands for Manual CAN Commands functionality
mcan_cmd:<Command No.>- Used to trigger Manual CAN Command.
mcan_stop:<Command No.>- Used to turn off periodic Manual CAN Command.
Example on how to configure Manual CAN Commands functionality can be found in here.