Template:SAS devices Auto Geofence settings
Auto Geofence[edit source]
AutoGeofence is based on the last known position after the movement has stopped. You can be notified using this function if your device leaves certain area. The shape and size of Geofence zones are set by parameters. It is possible to state whether entering or leaving the geofence triggers an asynchronous message. AutoGeofencing options can be configured by following parameters:
- Eventual Records - is used to enable or disable Eventual Records functionality.
- Generate Event - Event generation can take place on Geofence
- Activation timeout - is not configurable via configurator, by default 60 second value is used. Scenario can be activated through a SMS/GPRS command or by a configured button and can be disabled by SMS/GPRS, button or call.
- Radius - value around device's most recent position and when the ignition is off.
- Call settings - Disable or enable the availability to disable scenario with a call. This should be configured in SMS/Call section, configure Incoming Call Settings to Auto Geofence Off and set authorized numbers if such are used.
AutoGeofence can be deactivated by:
Power Voltage– If power voltage becomes higher than low voltage level (defined in Ignition settings).
Digital Input 1– If DIN1 voltage becomes equal or higher than 2.5 V (if Analog input value is selected as 15V) or than 9 V (if Analog input value is selected as 150V).
Engine RPM– If engine RPM value becomes higher than 0.
|NOTE||AutoGeofencing does not require entering coordinates, instead it requires GPS visibility.|