You can find basic information in the General Information page and you can find answers to some of the most frequently asked question in this FAQ page.
To find specific information related to your device, follow a path such as this from the Wiki's home page: Main Page → Device series → Device name → Information...
For example: Main Page → Micro Mobility → TFT100 → TFT100 Manual
Please contact Your sales manager or create a query in your VIP Helpdesk account.
If you have encountered a software/firmware related issue, you can get in touch with TELTONIKA TELEMEDIC technical support via:
- VIP HelpDesk - you can register your question on Teltonika's internal HelpDesk system. If you don't have access to the HelpDesk, your sales manager can create an account for you.
- Sales Manager - your sales person can relay technical questions to Teltonika's support team.
- Crowd-Support Forum - a public forum for TELTONIKA TELEMEDIC related questions.
- Please evaluate if your device is eligible for warranty by checking the guidelines described in the RMA page. If you do suspect a hardware malfunction, please fill out this RMA request form and read our warranty policy for more details.
- Software issues are not covered by TELTONIKA TELEMEDIC' warranty policy. Therefore, if you have encountered an issue related to a device's software/firmware, you should contact TELTONIKA TELEMEDIC technical support (refer to the question above for related information).
If you're having trouble with your device, LED behaviour may provide some insight into what's happening and what steps should be taken next. Look for your device's LED info in the LEDs page.
It depends on where the device will be used. Refer to links below for help in finding a device that meets the necessary requirements of your solution.
- Product list - contains the full list of TELTONIKA TELEMEDIC products.
- Feature lists - comprehensive feature lists for each device can be found by clicking on a product in the list and opening its "Features" section (click 'Expand' to see an example)
- How to configure ManDown scenario for GH5200
- How to connect Blue-tooth Hands Free adapter to GH5200 device
- How to log the GH5200 device using your Android mobile phone
- How to read data from TZ-BT04/05/05B sensor with GH5200 device
- How to read data from Blue Puck/Coin sensor with GH5200 device<l/i>
- How to read data from Blue Puck/Coin/Slim ID Beacon with GH5200
- What is Proximity feature and how it works?
- Proximity functionality Quick Start Guide
- How to connect Blue-tooth Hands Free adapter to TMT250 device
- How to log the TMT250 device using your Android mobile phone
- How to read data from TZ-BT04/05/05B sensor with TMT250 device
- How to read data from Blue Puck/Coin sensor with TMT250 device
- How to read data from Blue Puck/Coin/Slim ID Beacon with TMT250