TAT100 General description
TAT100 is a device for asset tracking and additional protection against thefts of valuable goods, as well as it could be used in wide range of applications from tools tracking to container tracking. It is a robust waterproof solution with extremely easy mounting. The usage of the battery mainly depends on how long you want to monitor your goods.
TAT100 device is supplied to the customer in a cardboard box.
GSM / GPRS / GNSS features:
- Teltonika TM2500 2G quad band module;
- GPRS Multi-Slot Class 12 (up to 85.6 kbps);
- Up to -165 dBm GNSS receiver sensitivity;
- SMS (text, data).
Operating RF bands:
- BLE: 2402MHz~2480MHz(TX/RX);
- GSM/GPRS 900: 880MHz~915MHz(TX); 925MHz~960MHz(RX);
- GSM/GPRS 1800: 1710MHz~1785MHz(TX); 1805MHz~1880MHz(RX);
- GPS L1/GLONASS G1/BDS/Galileo E1: 1559MHz~1610MHz(RX).
Maximum RF output:
- BLE: -10.69dBm;
- GSM/GPRS 900: 32.84dBm;
- GSM/GPRS 1800: 29.75dBm.
- Built-in movement sensor;
- Built-in Ultra-low-power Bluetooth BlueNRG-232;
- Internal High Gain GNSS antenna;
- Internal High Gain GSM antenna;
- 128 MB Flash (220‘000 records);
- 2200 mAh extremely low self-discharge Li-SOCl2 batteries 7.2V.
- Water and dust resistant for outdoor integrations;
- Records sending by schedule;
- Magnetic mount, strap and additional holder mounting possibilities;
- Convenient OTA (over-the-air) updating through user-friendly applications;
- I/O event;
- Sending acquired data via GPRS;
- GPRS and SMS I/O events;
- Configurable using Secured SMS Commands.
|Part name||Physical specification|
|Status indication||1 LED|
Technical information about internal battery
|Internal back-up battery||Battery voltage (V)||Nominal capacity (mAh)||Power (Wh)||Operating temperature range (°C)|
|Extremely low self-discharge Li-SOCl2 batteries||7.2||2200||15.84||-|